The main point of the Rocket League Patch Notes V1.18 will be about the activation and the release of Cross-Network play between Xbox One and Steam platforms, along with several bug fixes. Let’s start taking a look at this patch notes to explore more!
Alterations and Updates
- (PC/XB1) Cross-Network Play can be played via between Xbox One and Steam platforms.
- Cross-Network Play is allowed by default. But you can totally put out of the action of this feature in the Misc Tab of Options menu.
- If a certain player in a party has already put out of action of the Cross-Network Play, then the party are only able to search for games with other players on their platform.
- (XB1) The players coming from Steam platform will turn up in the game with a shield icon in the scoreboard of the game, rather than the Psynet icon on other platforms.
- A platform-specific filer option is included on the leaderboards, and this feature will display the rankings for the network you are joining.
- A collision in Free Play when you use the Reset Ball after scoring has been repaired.
- The problems that stop the players from entering the game when they play offline or splitscreen modes have been fixed.
Incoming search terms: