Here comes the patch notes v1.20 of Rocket League game! Be sure to check this new patch now to explore new features as well as find out all brand new bug fixes in the game. The notes v1.20 will mainly focus on repairing lots of problems that are relating to audio and Neo Tokyo collision. Let’s check them out right now!
- Repaired some problems leading to errors while the players are attempting to utilize the Trade In system.
- Repaired some audio problems happening since the last update
- Countdown Audio won’t become a part of the “Ambient” volume slider anymore.
- Audio won’t cut out in Utopia Coliseum arena anymore.
- The problems with sound mix leading to several effects to be loud or “bassy” are already repaired.
- A crash that happened while you are watching “Underpass” replays has been repaired.
- Some problems with the Spanish and German translation have been fixed.