Feel free to check out Patch Notes V1.16 for PC and PS4 in Rocket League game to learn more about new features, a lot of bug fixes as well as many changes or updates. The patch notes will totally focus on some enhancements to the ball-bounce behavior, new changes to hitboxes for some vehicles, the ESRB Rating which has been reduced to E and so on. Check them out now!
- Already enhanced Hitboxes for a bunch of vehicles.
- The Scarab and Grog hitboxes got repaired too.
- The hitboxes of Breakout and Hotshot got fixed, which weren’t broad enough.
- The hitboxes of Batmobile and Breakout got repaired, and they were kind of uncommonly long.
- The Hitboxes of Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab got repaired
- The hitbox of Dominus got repaired.
- The crashing problems that caused inaccurate ball- bounce behavior in several maps were fixed too.
- Added the collision enhancements to the Wasteland Arena in order to get rid of some improper bounces.
- ESRB Rating has been reduced to “E from E10+”.
An exploit which permitted Battle-Cars to take a leap higher than they used to was repaired too.