Continue to find out more features as well as brand new alterations, updates, bug fixes in Rocket League game with the Patch Notes V1.05! In this patch, there are so many interesting things for you to check out, including the various Ranked Season Divisions, Ranked Solo Standard, Music Player interface, featured Video, 12 Community Flags, 2 brand new Chivalry Flags, and much more.
- New “Community Flags” have been added, including:
- Angry Army
- Anne Munition
- The Attack
- Saudi Gamer
- Serious Gaming
- New “Video Games” have been added, including:
- Chivalry – Agatha Knights
- Chivalry – Mason Order
- New “Country Flags” have been added, including:
- East Timor
- Solomon Islands
- Western Sahara
Brand new feature
- The option “Find New Match” has been attached to Ranked endgame screen.
- The PC players are now able to separate PS 4 players out of matchmaking search.
- Season 1 has started already. All of the leaderboards have been put back and reset.
- Already added the Solo Standard 3v3 Ranked Playlist again.
- Season Rankings are depended on Rank Points (RP) now.
- You can achieve or lose the RP depending on Player Skill rating, the skill of teammates, as well as the skill of rival.
- Rank Points will not stay stable during the Season which is different from Pre-Season skill rating.
- The Players will be advanced to the subsequent Division by gaining 100 RP. However, they will be downgraded to the former Division if they drop below 0 RP.
- The first division of the player is rooted depended on their Pre-Season Skill rating.
- Ranked Divisions are divided into:
- Bronze I
- Bronze II
- Bronze III
- Silver I
- Silver II
- Silver III
- Gold I
- Gold II
- Gold III
- Platinum (Top 100 Players)
- The players that get to Silver, Gold, or Platinum division will receive special reward items at the conclusion of the Season.
- Keep in mind that Season 1 will prolong for the subsequent months. The conclusion date will be stated some weeks beforehand.
- Music Player interface has been attached to the menu screens.
- Featured Video was also added to the blog roll in the game.
- Already attached “Video Games” sub-section to the Antennas and Garage Items.
- For the Spectate Mode: Already attached the constant nameplate displaying the username as all as all the stats. Also, the skill to concentrate on the ball while in Flycam was also attached.
- For the PC Spectate Mode, The controls will now carry hotkeys for camera changing between the players of the free cam.
Alterations and Updates
- Ranked Pre-Season has come to its end.
- Upgraded general connection reliability.
Arena – Utopia Coliseum
- The Daylight has been switched to earlier during the daytime.
- Already upgraded the general lighting effects as all as ambiance.
- You can depict the level boundaries more clearly.
- Brand new arches around the outside of the arena have been attached.
- Already systemized and standardized the player start positions and Boost placements in order to suit other maps.
- “Save Replay” option has been moved down lower on the screen after the game so you won’t choose it by default.
- For PS4 players, the Controller audio has been changed to “Off” by default for a solitary player. However, you can turn it back on through the Options menu
- Transferred “Blacklight” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Blacklight: Retribution” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Edge of Space” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Fenix Rage” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Shadowgate” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Strike Vector EX” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Unreal” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Warframe” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Warframe Chroma” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Warframe Excalibur” to “Video Games” folder
- Transferred “Warframe Loki” to “Video Games” folder
- For PS4, Transferred “Sweet Tooth” to “Video Games” folder
- Direct Input and XInput controllers won’t halt operating when being played together anymore.
- The protection against debased save date has been upgraded.
- The boundary-crash problem which would permit the players to leave the arena has been fixed.
- The random invisibility bug with big Boost pick-ups has been repaired.
- The problem that made the sounds in the game drop in and out has been repaired.
- The sound-related crash scenario making the game fail on the loading screen after various competitions has been fixed.
- Utopia Coliseum: the problem that permits the ball to move through the bottom of the map occasionally has been repaired.
- The text chat can operate rightly after suspend/resume on PS4.
- The problem that made PC players become nameless to PS4 players following the resume or suspend has been fixed.