In the patch notes V1.04 of Rocket League game, the players will check out lots of new content, updates, changes, new features, bug fixes that have been added to the game. You’re highly recommended to read this patch note carefully so you can learn more interesting stuff.
- Supersonic Fury DLC Pack Support has been added, consisting of:
- (DLC) Exclusive “Dominus” and “Takumi” Battle-Cars
- (DLC) Six Decals for every single brand new vehicle
- (DLC) Five brand new paint types: “Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent,” as well as “Wood”
- (DLC) Two brand new Wheels: “Cristiano” and “Spinner”
- (DLC) Two brand new Rocket Boosts: “Burnout” and “Nitrous”
- Attached “Utopia Coliseum” Arena
- Attached “Spectate” to “Choose Team” menu in “Private Matches,” which will permit the players to watch the games instead of joining (3v3 match-type maximum)
- More than 70 new Country Flags as well as three Sorry items for the overloaded launch servers, including Servergate Wheels, Disconnected Antenna and White Flag have been added,
- 3v3 Team Ranked has been added as a substitute for 3v3 Solo the Online match queue.
- If the game is not filled up, the ranked matches won’t begin anymore.
- The skill to make or engage in Private Match that you can change the name or protect the password has been added.
- Vote to Forfeit button has been added to Ranked online competitions.
- Four Battle-Cars of Party member can be exhibited on the Menu screens.
Brand new content
- (DLC) Attached “Dominus” (American muscle car)
- (DLC) Attached “Takumi” (Japanese street racer)
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Flames”
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Scorpions”
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Skulls”
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Stripes”
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Tats”
- (DLC) Dominus: Attached “Wings”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Copycat”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Chaser”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Crazy-8”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Gaki”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Reiko”
- (DLC) Takumi: Attached “Stripes”
Types of Paint
- (DLC) Attached “Brushed Metal”
- (DLC) Attached “Carbon Fiber”
- (DLC) Attached “Metallic Pearl”
- (DLC) Attached “Pearlescent”
- (DLC) Attached “Wood”
- (DLC) Attached “Cristiano”
- (DLC) Attached “Spinner”
- Attached “Servergate”
- (DLC) Attached “Burnout”
- (DLC) Attached “Nitrous”
- Added “Disconnected”
- Added “White Flag”
- Added “Community Flags”
- Gassy Mexican
- Team PowA
- YouTube Gaming
- Added “Country Flags:”
- American Samoa
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Congo DR
- Dominican Republic
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- S. Virgin Islands
Trophies and Achievements
- Three new Trophies and Achievements have been added to the game.
- (DLC) Brand new six DLC-Specific Trophies/Achievements have been added.
Brand new features
- The Private Matches now have Spectate mode in the Choose Team menu. And this will permit to select to watch the games instead of joining (3v3 match-type maximum)
- “Utopia Coliseum” Arena has been added.
- “3v3 Team Ranked” has been attached to the game as a substitute for 3v3 Solo” the Online match queue
- The “Vote to Forfeit” button has been added to “Ranked” online matches.
- Already attached the capability to make or engage in Private Matches which you can name or defend the password.
- The Community Flags sub-section has been added to Garage Items/Antennas.
- “Reset Shot” has been added to Keybinding Options to resolve wrong R1 training reassignment.
Alterations and updates
- “Ranked” matches won’t begin anymore if the game is not full.
- Ranked Skill Rating will be worked on dedicated servers from now.
- The name “Saturn” has been switched to “Planetoid” since Saturn has no craters.
- Four Battle-Cars of the Party Member can be shown on the Menu screens now.
- Fixes some “Connect Failure” problems.
- The Private Match error that occasionally makes the Update Match settings vanish for the Party Leader has been fixed.
- Clearing the “Voice Chat” binding won’t get rid of the binding for “Reset Training” anymore.