The closed Beta of Rocket League PlayStation 4 finally begins! All the players who are interested in the closed beta can totally sign up for it. You should visit RocketLeagueGame.com, then fill out the given form that is displayed on the page. You are required to input a valid email address and a PSN ID to be certified.
Keep in mind that the Beta key supplies are very limited, hence, it won’t be easy for all applicants to obtain a key. You are recommended to submit your name as fast as possible. If you are not given the beta access instantly, don’t worry about that, it doesn’t mean you are not eligible for. The Beta access will be continued extending to make sure that all players can join.
There are several crucial notes you need to take and keep in mind:
- Server Times will operate from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PC Pacific.
- Most of the features in the final game will be put out of action since this trial is made just for matchmaking as well as server functionality.
- There is only one stadium that is approachable and available for the players to join. The Season Mode and Car Customization won’t be consisted of.
- The keys are only used in North America.
- The first beta period will come to its conclusion at the date which will be decided in the early May.